POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Advice sought Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Advice sought (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Re: Advice sought
Date: 5 Jun 2000 19:47:26
Message: <393c3c0e@news.povray.org>
Ask him how much he's willing to pay, and then decide from there if you feel
that is enough or not.

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh English
Date: 5 Jun 2000 19:49:17
Message: <393C3C98.F16E47B5@spiritone.com>
Good point as well. My problem is that I undervalue my time and effort so
much that I might as well give work away free (In fact, I usually do), so I
am not one to advise you on pricing. You should definitely make sure your
name is mentioned, tho.

Personally, I'm wondering how mayn IRTC entries it will take before Rusty
appears in his own half hour tape....

Josh

--
Josh English