POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Advice sought : Re: Advice sought Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice sought
From: Josh English
Date: 5 Jun 2000 19:49:17
Message: <393C3C98.F16E47B5@spiritone.com>
Good point as well. My problem is that I undervalue my time and effort so
much that I might as well give work away free (In fact, I usually do), so I
am not one to advise you on pricing. You should definitely make sure your
name is mentioned, tho.

Personally, I'm wondering how mayn IRTC entries it will take before Rusty
appears in his own half hour tape....

Josh

--
Josh English