POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Advice sought : Re: Advice sought Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice sought
From: Markus Becker
Date: 6 Jun 2000 05:36:20
Message: <393CC716.75DB91B4@student.uni-siegen.de>
John VanSickle wrote:

> I have been approached by a fellow who wishes to show one of my Rusty
> animations as part of a 30-minute presentation at a comedy club.  I am
> amenable to this, especially since this individual is willing to pay
> real money for this.
>
> What would be a reasonable figure to charge?

A friend of mine and myself show Super-8 (yes, it's still alive)
animations at disco events. We get paid about $500 per evening,
but it's all evening's work. I'd guess (especially since you didn't
do the animation to earn money with it in the first place) that
an amount of $50 to $200 would be good, depending on how much
the "fellow" gets. What about a fixed percentage of the fellow's
earnings?

Markus