POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re hammerpatch Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  re hammerpatch (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: re hammerpatch
Date: 28 May 2000 06:28:07
Message: <3930f4b7@news.povray.org>
How can you

1. Add a point into a line

2. join points

Thanks

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: re hammerpatch
Date: 28 May 2000 13:57:25
Message: <MPG.139b6b80f9fa27ce9896ca@news.stmuc.com>
> How can you
>
> 1. Add a point into a line

Same way as in sPatch.  Select the Patch tab, select the add point tool,
click on one of the points already existing on the line and work from
there, or the other route is to select the line you want to add the point
to, using TAB.  Delete the line, add a new point halfway along the line
and then weld it to the existing points at each end of the old line.

Did that make any sense?

> 2. join points

Same way as in sPatch <grin>

Using the move tool, move the point over the point you want to weld it
to, then, whilst holding down the LMB, click the RMB.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

You might want to know that pressing the 'a' button on the keyboard selects
the 'add point' tool.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom