POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re hammerpatch : Re: re hammerpatch Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re hammerpatch
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 29 May 2000 15:39:56
Message: <MPG.139bb939fb00dd169896cb@news.stmuc.com>
In article <3931995D.D041B0FF@aol.com>, STB### [at] aolcom says...
> You might want to know that pressing the 'a' button on the keyboard selects
> the 'add point' tool.

Not on my copy it doesn't :)  I reallocated it to the 'insert' key.

Ahh...  The ability to define your own keymappings, and thus sPatch takes
another slight knock on the road to being dislodged from my heart <big
grin>

I suppose I should have made it clearer on the description of welding
points that it was the move *points* tool that you use, since trying to
do it with the move camera viewpoint tool is a tad annoying (yes, I got
confused the first time I played with hamaPatch :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.