POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Direct links to other's resources Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Direct links to other's resources (Message 11 to 20 of 33)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Direct links to other's resources
Date: 13 May 2000 14:42:35
Message: <391da21b@news.povray.org>
"C.J. (C. Jokinen)" wrote:
> Rune I know this guy via email and linked
> forums. I'll try to relay your message to
> him. Last I talked with his wife she said
> he was gaming alot so he may not be
> checking his e-mail. I'll let you know if
> I get a hold of him.

Thanks you! I appreciate that!

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

From: Rune
Date: 13 May 2000 14:42:37
Message: <391da21d@news.povray.org>
"Mike Weber" wrote:
> Very easy. Rename your files or
> whatever he/she is linking to and
> rename appropriately in your html.
> All his/her links will now be bad.
> Problem solved.

Thanks for your reply!

Problem is that only his links to *my* files would be bad. Of course I
cannot speak for others, but I think that I'm not the only one who don't
like having people linking directly to my binaries resources. It would be
annoying if maybe hundreds of people had to rename their files just because
one person linked to them.

Greetings,

Rune

---