POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch-Seen it around lately? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  sPatch-Seen it around lately? (Message 31 to 40 of 40)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: sPatch-Seen it around lately?
Date: 4 May 2000 16:28:09
Message: <MPG.137bec4baa1fb26d9896a0@news.stmuc.com>
In article <3910F149.F667A293@tiac.net>, pcl### [at] tiacnet says...
> I've found a few other things that need attention before I trade in
> sPatch. "Save" doesn't seem to be working, and I had a weird thing
> happen to my box when I rotated, it stayed sort of 2D.
> I'll certainly be keeping my eye on updates though.

I think this has been mentioned in p.b.u, but the only way to get files
out of Hamapatch is to use the Export menu.  Of course, since you can
export to sPatch, this is no major hardship <grin>

And what do you mean by the box staying 2D?  Did you make sure that you
had selected all of the vertices?  Did you still have an axis lock on
from a previous operation?  Am I making any sense? Who? What? How? Why?
Where? When? Whither? Whence? Whyfore?

(Oops, got carried away.  Put Me Down NOW! <grin>)

Looking at the number of responses to this thread, it seems that sPatch
is a thoroughly popular program in the POV community in general.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message