POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch-Seen it around lately? : Re: sPatch-Seen it around lately? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch-Seen it around lately?
From: Philip Bartol
Date: 25 May 2000 16:43:33
Message: <392d9075@news.povray.org>
In article <3915d12e$1@news.povray.org>, "ddombrow" <ddo### [at] vtedu> wrote:
>I had it and tried to email him, but it got returned to my server, so I
>assume that the account is no longer open.
>
>I also emailed Hamakazu, hamapatch's creator, and notified him of the
>problem some were having with winzip. He was very obliging

Does he speak, or rather, read English? One of the things that I though would
make sPatch great would be a way to sub-divide splines (though from the looks
of the icons on the "patch" group, it looks like that might already be in the
works).

He's already put one of the other ideas I had in it, numeric control of
rotations and such...

Now if he can get the grid function to work properly and setup a
user-definable grid plane (similar to UCS in AutoCAD) then this things will
leave sPatch in the dust....

PHIL