POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) Server Time
14 Sep 2024 16:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) (Message 43 to 52 of 92)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?)
Date: 13 Mar 2000 06:54:24
Message: <chrishuff_99-8533D2.06561413032000@news.povray.org>
In article <38ccd3af@news.povray.org>, Nieminen Juha
<war### [at] sarakerttunencstutfi> wrote:

>   It is perfectly possible to link C object files and C++ object files as
> long as they are defined in the right way.

I know, but it would be easier to develop the translator as a separate
program. That way I could have faster compile times, a specialized
interface for testing various portions, and I could directly see the
output translation. Both writing and testing would be faster.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message