POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera is moving but object appears to be moving instead Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Camera is moving but object appears to be moving instead (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Paul
Subject: Camera is moving but object appears to be moving instead
Date: 27 Feb 2000 11:52:19
Message: <38b95643@news.povray.org>
When I produce an animation of a camera flying around an object in a
circular motion it just looks like the object is moving and not the camera,
how can I make it look more like it's the camera that's moving? I've added a
checkered plane, and that kind of solves the problem, but I don't really
want a checkered plane in my animation. Any ideas?

Paul

Post a reply to this message