POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LiteStep really is faster... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  LiteStep really is faster... (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: LiteStep really is faster...
Date: 22 Feb 2000 23:41:12
Message: <38B36454.8E1C7DD2@faricy.net>
25 sec with Explorer
22 sec with LiteStep
14% faster
now anyone know where I can find a nice big archive of wharf tiles? Or
should I render my own? :-)

--
___     ______________________________________________________
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Weber
Subject: Re: LiteStep really is faster...
Date: 23 Feb 2000 00:38:08
Message: <38b37240@news.povray.org>
What is LiteStep ?

--

Mike
mwe### [at] sciticom

From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 23 Feb 2000 01:32:09
Message: <38B38045.A0E96D63@geocities.com>
Mike Weber wrote:

> What is LiteStep ?

Some shell replacement for windows to make it look like NextStep.

http://www.litestep.org/

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.

Post a reply to this message