POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro Initialization? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Macro Initialization? (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: Macro Initialization?
Date: 10 Feb 2000 18:30:28
Message: <38a34a14@news.povray.org>
"David Fontaine" <dav### [at] faricynet> wrote :

> Bill DimWitt. (couldn't resist) :-)

    This is one of the most common ones. Here is the list of ones that have
caused their owners to sprout broken noses so far....

DimWitt (3)
DipShit (2)
DeTwitt (1)
DickLick (1)(which my spellchecker thinks should be picklock)
DeWittless (1)

    I once let a "BeShat" slide on account of originality and because he got
the past tense of "to shit" correct.

Post a reply to this message