POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : media syntax question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  media syntax question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: media syntax question
Date: 10 Mar 2000 21:07:53
Message: <38c9aa79@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know what the difference is, if any, between the following two
syntax? They both seem to produce the same effect when used with just media,
but I wondered whether they would have an impact on other interior items?

interior{media{MediaX} media{MediaY}}

or ....

interior{media{MediaX}}
interior{media{MediaY}}