POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : media syntax question : Re: media syntax question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media syntax question
From: Josh English
Date: 13 Mar 2000 11:49:31
Message: <38CD1BE7.E2A6AC8F@spiritone.com>
The two examples will behave the same way in an additive mode. This is not
always the case with densities.

interior { media { density1 density2 } }

is different than

interior { media { density1 }
              media { density2 } }

The first mutiply the values and the second adds them together. (in other words
a ray is influenced by both in seperate functions).

Josh

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom