POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Re: 3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray
Date: 10 Mar 2000 19:55:07
Message: <38C999DD.9061B01@peak.edu.ee>
David Fontaine wrote:

> How can the program get smooth pictures of any angle from two fisheye views?

The views cover all areas visible from the current viewpoint. For a fixed
viewpoint, that's all the information you need.

Margus

Post a reply to this message

From: Margus Ramst
Date: 10 Mar 2000 20:09:59
Message: <38C99D59.B5EEDE95@peak.edu.ee>
Ken wrote:

> Check it out - http://home4.inet.tele.dk/ibras/panorama.htm

Oh hell, this thing crashed my machine when I tried to kill the window. This is
the last time I will enamble Java on my browser.
The images were nice though.

Margus

Post a reply to this message