POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  The Language of POV-Ray (Message 258 to 267 of 297)
From: Peter J  Holzer
Subject: Re: The Language of POV-Ray
Date: 28 Mar 2000 19:09:37
Message: <slrn8e2eek.kbn.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:38:41 +0100, Nick Drew wrote:
>I see no reason to add programmatic constructs, like loops and branches,

Am I missing something? Povray already has loops and branches.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer             | Think of it as evolution in action
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR                |
| |   | hjp### [at] wsracat               |   -- Tony Rand in "Oath of Fealty"
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/          | 	   by Niven & Pournelle

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 29 Mar 2000 03:36:36
Message: <38e1c093@news.povray.org>
Peter J. Holzer <hjp### [at] sikituwsracat> wrote:
:>I see no reason to add programmatic constructs, like loops and branches,

: Am I missing something? Povray already has loops and branches.

  Thus, what he is saying is that they should be removed.