POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  The Language of POV-Ray (Message 21 to 30 of 297)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: The Language of POV-Ray
Date: 9 Mar 2000 14:13:26
Message: <38c7f7d6$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:10:38 -0800, Ken wrote:

>So the way I see it by adding this you would save yourself the effort
>of typing one character.

#declare MyArray[25*X+5*Y+Z][Colour.r] = MyArray[25*X+5*Y+Z][Colour.r] + 1;

From: Ron Parker
Date: 9 Mar 2000 14:14:15
Message: <38c7f807$1@news.povray.org>
On 9 Mar 2000 14:13:26 -0500, Ron Parker wrote:
>On Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:10:38 -0800, Ken wrote:
>
>>So the way I see it by adding this you would save yourself the effort
>>of typing one character.
>
>#declare MyArray[25*X+5*Y+Z][Colour.r] = MyArray[25*X+5*Y+Z][Colour.r] + 1;

er, .red, that is.  Grr..

From: Josh English
Date: 9 Mar 2000 15:29:51
Message: <38C80A7B.46BD59EB@spiritone.com>
This is what I'm looking for. I'm no programmer either, but if you ever publish
anyhting on it please post it here or let me know (yeah, that's asking a lot, I
realize) but this is exactly the kind of thing I would want POV-Ray to be able to
do.

Josh

--
Josh English