POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray : Re: The Language of POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Language of POV-Ray
From: Richard Speir
Date: 9 Mar 2000 16:47:20
Message: <38C81CD8.2D67BA71@mindspring.com>
Yeah, I like this idea a lot.  You wouldn't have to re-learn anything if you don't
want to, yet it would have the power of a full featured object oriented language.
I particularly like the ideas posted above of adding the C-style FOR loops and
such.  I would find these particularly helpful as I am just getting my feet wet
with C programming and I could work on my C coding with POV.  Anyway, just my two
cents.