POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray : Re: The Language of POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Language of POV-Ray
From: Remco Poelstra
Date: 9 Mar 2000 15:41:38
Message: <38C861AB.74707CBC@home.nl>
> Would you have difficulty re-learning POV-Ray if it's language format
> changed ?
>
> Would you resent it or maybe even quit using the program completely ?

No, I wouldn't have difficulty with re-learning POV-Ray, except that I
can be hard, if you have finally find out how to create something and
you have to do that research again.
I would never resent POV-Ray completly, because I like that it's free
and that texture are created by the program and that it are no photo's.
The only thing  that I'm missing is advanced animation (like objects
bouncing automatically and complex movements).

Remco Poelstra