POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  The Language of POV-Ray (Message 128 to 137 of 297)
From: Nieminen Juha
Subject: Re: The Language of POV-Ray
Date: 12 Mar 2000 13:39:38
Message: <38cbe469@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
: But I am sure some people would consider it a needless complexity...

  You are right. And I wonder why?
  If someone adds some new object, pattern or other feature, everyone praises
it and says "oohh... cool... great!". If someone even suggests adding something
to the syntax, everyone is immediately saying "no, no, no!".