POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Declaring blob components ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Declaring blob components ? (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Moon47
Subject: Declaring blob components ?
Date: 27 Feb 2000 21:19:56
Message: <38B88C1C.8C4FE0D2@earthlink.net>
Basically how do i declare a blob component such as a cylinder...?
It will not seem to accept the strength as a valid cylinder entry...?

I want to declare a component and use i.e. MyCylinder to rotate ti
around the central components w/ out rewriting the entire component...?

Post a reply to this message