POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Eroded finish Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Eroded finish (Message 1 to 10 of 46)
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Subject: Eroded finish
Date: 1 Feb 2000 16:28:19
Message: <38974E9C.5FDC881E@stud.ntnu.no>
Have anyone though of adding a weathered surface capability to pov?
According to the February issue of Scientific American, this is the
recipe to make ultra-realistic ray-traced images.

http://graphics.lcs.mit.edu/materials

sig.

Post a reply to this message

YES YES YES!! That would make light-years of difference in realism.  I am
curious to see where this goes.

Sigmund Kyrre Aas <as### [at] studntnuno> wrote in message
> Have anyone though of adding a weathered surface capability to pov?
> According to the February issue of Scientific American, this is the
> recipe to make ultra-realistic ray-traced images.
>
> http://graphics.lcs.mit.edu/materials
>
> sig.

Post a reply to this message

>Have anyone though of adding a weathered surface capability to pov?
>According to the February issue of Scientific American, this is the
>recipe to make ultra-realistic ray-traced images.
>
>http://graphics.lcs.mit.edu/materials

Not this again! I though we had already talked about this. I believe you
guys concluded that it couldn't be done. Right?

Post a reply to this message