POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : clear pigment/media & fog problem Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  clear pigment/media & fog problem (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Abe
Subject: clear pigment/media & fog problem
Date: 16 Jan 2000 01:00:35
Message: <38815E78.35B88272@taconic.net>
Greetings,

Perhaps someone could clear this up for me. I'm trying to generate a
scene with a partially transparent object (a lens flare disc). The
problem is that while all other objects appear visible through the
transparent object, media and fog don't. Are there some special
considerations which I'm maybe not taking into account...or what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Abe

Post a reply to this message