POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG to texture Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  JPEG to texture (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Ross Taylor
Subject: JPEG to texture
Date: 9 Jan 2000 11:49:20
Message: <3878BC1B.3A912449@kear.net>
I have a wonderful picture of bark that I'd like to use as a texture
in a scene... yet I couldn't find any way to do this.  Is there any way
to make a JPEG a texture in POV-Ray (or any other picture format for
that matter)?  If not, is there any other way that I could make a
semi-convincing bark texture?

-Thanks in advance!

Post a reply to this message