POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's crazy, but I'm doing it... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  It's crazy, but I'm doing it... (Message 1 to 10 of 36)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: It's crazy, but I'm doing it...
Date: 10 Jan 2000 20:05:04
Message: <387A837C.E03E17AF@erols.com>
That time off before I have to start on the next Rusty animation is
coming in handy...

To facilitate the Subdivision Surface Suite--and because not even the
best shareware modeler for POV-Ray has it--I am writing a triangle mesh
modeler for POV-Ray.

In QuickBasic.

It's about 90% done (I just need to rotate the views, add the ability
to read and write PCM files, and it'll be done).

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message

> That time off before I have to start on the next Rusty animation is
> coming in handy...
>
> To facilitate the Subdivision Surface Suite--and because not even the
> best shareware modeler for POV-Ray has it--I am writing a triangle mesh
> modeler for POV-Ray.
>
> In QuickBasic.
>
> It's about 90% done (I just need to rotate the views, add the ability
> to read and write PCM files, and it'll be done).
>
> Regards,
> John
> --
> ICQ: 46085459