POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WOW! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  WOW! (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Matt
Subject: WOW!
Date: 9 Jan 2000 08:47:30
Message: <38789187.EC324986@connectfree.co.uk>
I just discovered povray. I cant beleive that this is free.
I only want to do 3D as a hobby but its sooo expensive, or so I
thought..
And there are loads of modellers available for Linux too.
This is great stuff.

Post a reply to this message

Matt <not### [at] connectfreecouk> wrote in message
> I just discovered povray. I cant beleive that this is free.
> I only want to do 3D as a hobby but its sooo expensive, or so I
> thought..
> And there are loads of modellers available for Linux too.
> This is great stuff.

Post a reply to this message

Welcome! You will certainly be addressed by Ken Tyler, who is the uncle of
us all. You will slowly go mad when you see how fantastic this all is...
You'll never stop again.

--
Regards,
Sander

Matt <not### [at] connectfreecouk> schreef in berichtnieuws
38789187.EC324986@connectfree.co.uk...
> I just discovered povray. I cant beleive that this is free.
> I only want to do 3D as a hobby but its sooo expensive, or so I
> thought..
> And there are loads of modellers available for Linux too.
> This is great stuff.

Post a reply to this message