POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WOW! : Re: WOW! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WOW!
From: Ken
Date: 9 Jan 2000 11:13:58
Message: <3878B251.A1B9434E@pacbell.net>
Matt wrote:

> I just discovered povray. I cant beleive that this is free.
> I only want to do 3D as a hobby but its sooo expensive, or so I
> thought..
> And there are loads of modellers available for Linux too.
> This is great stuff.

Greeting and Welcome to the POV-Ray news groups. I would like to encourage
you at this time to stop by the povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions
group on this server and read my "Welcome to the Newsgroups" message that
I have posted there. It will help you get oriented with the groups here
and our server posting guidlines.

Enjoy your visits and have fun !