POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WOW! : Re: WOW! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WOW!
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 9 Jan 2000 13:39:24
Message: <3878D5E3.BC6B6755@club-internet.fr>

> Welcome! You will certainly be addressed by Ken Tyler, who is the uncle of
> us all. You will slowly go mad when you see how fantastic this all is...
> You'll never stop again.

Yes I know exactly the feeling. I was completely hooked on POV ever since I
rendered the checkboard scene given with POV 2.2. Actually, it took me 4 years
to get over it and realize that I had a life of my own.
You know you'been raytracing for too long when...... This may ring a bell
Welcome aboard !!

Fabien