POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Congrats, and why no OS/2 version listed? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  Congrats, and why no OS/2 version listed? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Fernando Cassia
Subject: Congrats, and why no OS/2 version listed?
Date: 8 Jan 2000 08:00:19
Message: <387752C0.2E5FE2B9@csi.com>
As an OS/2 user since the days it became 32bit and 100% MS-Free (April
'92),
I remember seeing 32bit POV ports on walnut creek Hobbes cd-roms as
early
as '93.

However, to my dismay, OS/2 is nowhere to be found (not even listed
on the description) in the main povray.org web page (with the only
exception of the 'os/2' raytraced bitmap).

There is an os/2 port of v3.1something in http://hobbes.nmsu.edu,
why can't you link to it?. Sorry for having to post this, but I guess
amiga and other unix users screamed loud to have their platforms listed
too ;).

[soapbox mode off]

Well, don't get me wrong. You seem to be doing a great job.
Congratulations!

Fernando Cassia
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
http://os2javashow.cjb.net