POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The image that characterizes you Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  The image that characterizes you (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: The image that characterizes you
Date: 6 Jan 2000 00:08:32
Message: <38742350@news.povray.org>
Probably this one...
(note this is on XOOM, you probably won't be able to open it directly
because of the header checking)

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/lancebirch/thezone/images/graphix/pov_trapped_
small.jpg
(low res)

--
Lance.
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

From: Remco de Korte
Date: 6 Jan 2000 07:54:29
Message: <38749003.D3F7D7BB@xs4all.nl>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

>   If I have to choose about my images, I would choose this one:
> http://iki.fi/warp/pics/Spacedog_6.jpg

Cute!
It explains a lot ;)

Remco

Post a reply to this message

From: omniVERSE
Date: 7 Jan 2000 02:35:42
Message: <3875974e@news.povray.org>
Maybe this one: http://members.aol.com/iotadot/lhathcbw.jpg
since I'm in it, and tend to spoil the picture as well.
Not exactly an easy task to choose a favorite rendering.  I was a security
patrolman, meaning I drove a car around (4 towns every night) when I was 19
years old (yep, just the one year), so perhaps it fits me very remotely
anyway.

Bob

"Nieminen Juha" <war### [at] punarastascstutfi> wrote in message
>   What is the image that more characterizes you?
>   I don't mean what's your best image or what's your irtc winner image or
> anything like that (although those are ok, of course, if you feel like
it).
>   I mean what's the image that more characterizes you, that perhaps
reflects
> in some way your personality or something, that when people see it they
can
> easyly remember that "ah, this is the image made by ...". It may be some
> mascot of yours, or some other thing. I may even be a series of images of
> with the same topic.
>   If I have to choose about my images, I would choose this one:
> http://iki.fi/warp/pics/Spacedog_6.jpg
>
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]

Post a reply to this message