POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The image that characterizes you : Re: The image that characterizes you Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The image that characterizes you
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 7 Jan 2000 10:17:31
Message: <3876038b@news.povray.org>
I like castles and landscapes... since I haven't gotten to the level of
sophistication that represents me as well as I'd like, I give you my first
public picture at:

http://members.aol.com/castlewrks/metaphaze/frisco/frisc90a.gif

and my most recent creation

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/castlewrks/images/99vista.jpg

You will notice that the Frisco castle was done in 1997... one day I will
revisit the source and update it with the knowledge I've gained through the
years.... one day... I think one with 36 hours instead of 24...

Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom