POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-How-To Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  POV-How-To (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Robert J Becraft
Subject: POV-How-To
Date: 3 Jan 2000 15:18:40
Message: <38710420@news.povray.org>
Now that all the IRTC submissions are in, I can reveal my technique for
getting millions of POV primatives into a render without excessive amounts
of memory to parse and render the image.  I was so excited with the
technique and results that I built a web-site to describe it.

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/castlewrks/

I encourage everyone to try them out and hope to see more detail in
everyone's pictures.

Comments as always are welcome!

Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom