POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-How-To : Re: POV-How-To Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-How-To
From: Harold Baize
Date: 3 Jan 2000 16:49:22
Message: <38711962@news.povray.org>
Robert,
Your images are impressive and beautiful. The technique is brilliant.
My one observation is that it might prove problematic in stereoscopic
rendering. The actual shape of the object, flat, square, etc. will be
more apparent when viewed in stereo. Maybe you could do a test. Render a
second version of the garden image and shift the camera a little to the
left, then view it stereoscopically.

Harold