POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for povayray. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Request for povayray. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: AC
Subject: Request for povayray.
Date: 18 Dec 1999 07:10:11
Message: <385b79a3@news.povray.org>
If nobody has requested these I do.......

In the editor.....
1: A close icon so that I don't have to go to the file menu and click close
for every file that I want to close.

2: If I right click one of the tabs with the open files I would like to have
a window  with options to appear, for example

|----------------|
| Park.pov   |      <-------- The tab where the file name is...
|-----------------|----------------------.|------------
|#include ......|  Save                 |
|                      | Close                |
|                      | Render             |
|                      | ...and more if there is a need
|                      |----------------------|

I hope all of you see what I mean......

A povray fan
Ambis

Post a reply to this message

To close a window simple click [CTRL] + F4 that's it.
I think that's easier than a button. I'd rather want even more shortcuts
than new buttons.
But I see your point..

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone

AC <amb### [at] teliacom> wrote in message news:385b79a3@news.povray.org...
> If nobody has requested these I do.......
>
> In the editor.....
> 1: A close icon so that I don't have to go to the file menu and click
close
> for every file that I want to close.
>
> 2: If I right click one of the tabs with the open files I would like to
have
> a window  with options to appear, for example
>
> |----------------|
> | Park.pov   |      <-------- The tab where the file name is...
> |#include ......|  Save                 |
> |                      | Close                |
> |                      | Render             |
> |                      | ...and more if there is a need
> |

> I hope all of you see what I mean......
>
> A povray fan
> Ambis