POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for povayray. : Request for povayray. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Request for povayray.
From: AC
Date: 18 Dec 1999 07:10:11
Message: <385b79a3@news.povray.org>
If nobody has requested these I do.......

In the editor.....
1: A close icon so that I don't have to go to the file menu and click close
for every file that I want to close.

2: If I right click one of the tabs with the open files I would like to have
a window  with options to appear, for example

|----------------|
| Park.pov   |      <-------- The tab where the file name is...
|#include ......|  Save                 |
|                      | Close                |
|                      | Render             |
|                      | ...and more if there is a need

I hope all of you see what I mean......

A povray fan
Ambis