POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for povayray. : Re: Request for povayray. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for povayray.
From: Phil Clute
Date: 18 Dec 1999 20:51:27
Message: <385C39F4.1D8684B4@tiac.net>
I'd be happy if someone added a Most Popular Directory list with
say up to five options. This way you can get to the most used
directorys quickly. Sometimes I need to look at an include file
and another time I want to look through my "Philstuff" folder.
Open File goes to the folder where the last opened file was which
is usually not the folder I want...

But I'm just nitpicking.

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.