POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  sPatch... (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Timothy Farley
Subject: sPatch...
Date: 28 Nov 1999 03:02:07
Message: <3840e17f@news.povray.org>
Does anyone out there know the current status of sPatch?
It hasn't been updated in nearly two years and I think that there is a lot
of potential in that application. I hope to see future releases, soon.

Please, add to this if you have any news on the subject, or perhaps you just
want to add your two cents.

Thanks in advance
- Tim -

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone out there know the current status of sPatch?
> It hasn't been updated in nearly two years and I think that there is a lot
> of potential in that application. I hope to see future releases, soon.

(!!!) Do'nt forget that this stuff is freeware. There aren't any claims
for regular updating!

ReVerSi

Post a reply to this message

development of sPatch, so don't get your hopes up...

Johannes.

Timothy Farley <loc### [at] commkeynet> wrote in message
> Does anyone out there know the current status of sPatch?
> It hasn't been updated in nearly two years and I think that there is a lot
> of potential in that application. I hope to see future releases, soon.
>
> Please, add to this if you have any news on the subject, or perhaps you
just
> want to add your two cents.
>
> Thanks in advance
> - Tim -