POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch... : Re: sPatch... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch...
From: Timothy Farley
Date: 30 Nov 1999 22:40:06
Message: <38449896@news.povray.org>
Well, I've been checking out the Animation:Master homepage, has anyone used
this program before? It sounds awesome, and it might be worth the investment
to a beginner who's only applications so far are Rhino/POV-Ray/BMRT/sPatch.

Please, let me know what you think of this app.

Thanks in advance
- Tim -

Mike <pov### [at] aolcom> wrote in message news:3843BB6D.B4BEBF1C@aol.com...
> > Did sPatch copy Animation Master or did the reverse happen?
> >
> > If you know sPatch splines, you already know how to run Animation
Master...