POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch... : Re: sPatch... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch...
From: Mike
Date: 1 Dec 1999 06:27:48
Message: <384503C5.C4332539@aol.com>
> Well, I've been checking out the Animation:Master homepage, has anyone used
> this program before? It sounds awesome, and it might be worth the investment
> to a beginner who's only applications so far are Rhino/POV-Ray/BMRT/sPatch.
>
> Please, let me know what you think of this app.

I've been using it for almost two years now.  Personally, I don't think there's
another program out there for under $500 or even $1000 that can do as much.  And
if you want to use it with POV, BMRT, or even MAX, I have written several
plugins to handle all that with A:M.  They are listed on my homepage at
http://free.prohosting.com/~olana

All you need is to look at the user galleries on their homepage to see what it's
capable of.

-Mike