POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  Links Page Question (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Ken
Subject: Links Page Question
Date: 30 Nov 1999 18:57:11
Message: <384463D3.C1A237A1@pacbell.net>
I have been adding links to resources related to 3D solid construction
methods i.e. papers on subdivision surfaces, points on a polygon and other
stuff like that for a while now.

 What I don't know is if anyone is interested in these kinds of resources
or if am I wasting my time trying to add sites like this to the collection.

 Currently I have no way to track how many hits a particular link gets so I
have no idea which ones are really being used.

Am I wasting my time with this stuff ?

>  I have been adding links to resources related to 3D solid construction
> methods i.e. papers on subdivision surfaces, points on a polygon and other
> stuff like that for a while now.
>
>  What I don't know is if anyone is interested in these kinds of resources
> or if am I wasting my time trying to add sites like this to the collection.
>
>  Currently I have no way to track how many hits a particular link gets so I
> have no idea which ones are really being used.
>
> Am I wasting my time with this stuff ?
>
> --
> Ken Tyler -  1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

I find that sort of stuff useful, though I must confess I haven't gone
through your links looking for it.

-Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message