POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Links Page Question : Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Links Page Question
From: Ken
Date: 30 Nov 1999 18:57:11
Message: <384463D3.C1A237A1@pacbell.net>
I have been adding links to resources related to 3D solid construction
methods i.e. papers on subdivision surfaces, points on a polygon and other
stuff like that for a while now.

 What I don't know is if anyone is interested in these kinds of resources
or if am I wasting my time trying to add sites like this to the collection.

 Currently I have no way to track how many hits a particular link gets so I
have no idea which ones are really being used.

Am I wasting my time with this stuff ?