POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Links Page Question : Re: Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Links Page Question
From: David Parrott
Date: 1 Dec 1999 13:14:10
Message: <VJOwfDAKuHR4Iw6p@quayles1.demon.co.uk>
In article <384463D3.C1A237A1@pacbell.net>, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet>
writes

> I have been adding links to resources related to 3D solid construction
>methods i.e. papers on subdivision surfaces, points on a polygon and other
>stuff like that for a while now.

I find this stuff interesting.

> What I don't know is if anyone is interested in these kinds of resources
>or if am I wasting my time trying to add sites like this to the collection.

I am trying to collect enough knowledge to be able to write my own ray
tracer!!

> Currently I have no way to track how many hits a particular link gets so I
>have no idea which ones are really being used.

How difficult would this be to implement?

>Am I wasting my time with this stuff ?

I do not think that you are wasting your time at all.
  \  \/  / |__ \| \/\/ ||__ \    Email: xam### [at] quayles1demoncouk
   >    <  / _  |      |/ _  |     ICQ: 13313977
  /  /\  \| |_| | |\/| | |_| | Website: <Temporarily Removed>
           Hobbies: C programming, Raytracing, MUDding