POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Gimp - Fractals Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  The Gimp - Fractals (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Re: The Gimp - Fractals
Date: 24 Nov 1999 02:39:06
Message: <383b961a@news.povray.org>
The only problem I've encountered so far is that it won't support my wacom
pen, I have to use a mouse!

Mick

From: ingo
Date: 24 Nov 1999 03:46:15
Message: <8E88607ECseed7@212.120.113.81>
Ken wrote:

>There are degrees of buginess that I can tolerate. I have heard that
>the windows version of GIMP is impressively buggy. I welcome any
>information that would dispell that.

I have it running under NT with almost no problems, a few filters (gfig) and
scripts don't work. But the system never crashes, just kill the filter that
gives the problem.
Tried to install it on my machine (dell/win95) at work. It was unusable, a
big mess. I don't know why, think it's something with the graphics card.

Ingo