POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where's Dave Mason's homepage? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Where's Dave Mason's homepage? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Mike
Subject: Where's Dave Mason's homepage?
Date: 20 Nov 1999 16:28:50
Message: <3837101F.5B3DE646@aol.com>
None of the URLs that I come across work.  I'm looking for DTA for
windows and am a little pressed for time to get it.  Anyone know of a
mirror site that has it?

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Where's Dave Mason's homepage?
Date: 20 Nov 1999 16:38:20
Message: <38371482.C8361ED8@pacbell.net>
Mike wrote:

> None of the URLs that I come across work.  I'm looking for DTA for
> windows and am a little pressed for time to get it.  Anyone know of a
> mirror site that has it?
>
> -Mike

Dearmad's site went off-line about 3 1/2 weeks ago and he is ignoring
my emails about it's status. I can send you my copy of the win32 archive
if you so desire or you can get the older v2.2 version at this site -

http://ftp.tu-clausthal.de/pub/EXPERT/msdos/graphics/convert