POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : groupe francophone 3d-pov Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:22:54 EDT (-0400)
From: Rodolphe
Subject: groupe francophone 3d-pov
Date: 17 Nov 1999 08:45:49

From: Ken
Subject: Re: groupe francophone 3d-pov
Date: 17 Nov 1999 08:54:01

From: Gilles Tran
Date: 17 Nov 1999 11:26:50
(Ken, I sent your message there.)
G.

From: Ken
Date: 17 Nov 1999 11:33:42
Message: <3832D8A3.8CACD2CE@pacbell.net>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> This address is working now :)
> (Ken, I sent your message there.)
> G.

Thanks Gilles.

From: Darcy Johnston
Date: 18 Nov 1999 02:42:10
Message: <3833add2@news.povray.org>
The address is still not working for me. Is anyone else
having this problem?

Gilles Tran <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message
news:383### [at] inapginrafr...
> This address is working now :)
> (Ken, I sent your message there.)
> G.
>
> Ken wrote:
>
> > Rodolphe wrote:
> > >
> > > adresse provisoire
> > > Rodolphe
> >

> > --
> > Ken Tyler -  1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> > http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html http://www.povray.org/links/

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 18 Nov 1999 03:17:22
Message: <3833B5D1.57E1FB71@pacbell.net>
Darcy Johnston wrote:

> The address is still not working for me. Is anyone else
> having this problem?

I was able to reach it two times earlier today and then it stopped
responding again. Rudolphe mentioned in the group that the equipment
for the server is showing signs of aging and is pretty sick right
now - I think his words were that it's legs are getting tired but
that may have been a translation error :)

makes the server of it change place physically, the people who occupy
themselves some have to move. Time all to configure is  would have go.

Salut a tous,

Rodolphe