POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mention of povray in Animation Magazine Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Mention of povray in Animation Magazine (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Mention of povray in Animation Magazine
Date: 14 Nov 1999 08:19:32
Message: <382eb6e4@news.povray.org>
The issue of Animation Magazine with Toy Story on the cover mentions
povray.

While flipping through it, I saw the word "povray" and so bought the
magazine.

I have just now told yall more about povray than the article did.

I was hoping that someone was commercially producing character animation
using povray, but was mistaken.

Post a reply to this message