POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost macro request Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Lost macro request (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Lost macro request
Date: 8 Nov 1999 12:40:23
Message: <38270b07@news.povray.org>
I can't find my copy of the macro that placed your name in front of the
camera. Has anyone got a copy they can e-mail me? And who made it?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Lost macro request
Date: 8 Nov 1999 13:00:46
Message: <38270F57.9F4A5247@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> I can't find my copy of the macro that placed your name in front of the
> camera. Has anyone got a copy they can e-mail me? And who made it?

I don't recall such a macro but there is a utility that will imprint an
image with your name at:

http://www.public.usit.net/lsellers/raytracing.html