POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost macro request : Re: Another Lost macro request Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:06:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Lost macro request
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 9 Nov 1999 00:01:34
Message: <3827aaae@news.povray.org>
I forgot the quotes, it works great now.

Next question, is there anyway to get the name of the file that is being
parsed and #declare it as a text string to be read in that file? So that I
can lable my images with the file name without having to type it in
everytime I render an incremented file name?

Uh, more importantly, is there a fix for the Help file? Mine is almost
unusable as it is...