POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost macro request : Re: Lost macro request Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:05:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost macro request
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Nov 1999 18:31:37
Message: <38275d59@news.povray.org>
Rune <run### [at] inamecom> wrote

> Bill, if you want to make it back into
> an include file I can send you the
> original include file if you are
> interested.

Well, I already rewrote it but I would like to see your original if you
don't mind.

> What exactly will your include file be
> doing?

I want to Stamp date, time, frame #, file name and copyright information in
small text at the bottom of each frame or image. I am setting up a stack of
.ini files and batch files and .inc files to do this. Any suggestions would
be appreciated.