POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera in union? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Camera in union? (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: Camera in union?
Date: 4 Nov 1999 06:04:25
Message: <382168D5.D7681D30@yahoo.com>
>I thought it natural that the camera, as an object, could be included
in a union{}.<
Well, the camera is not an object. Not really, somewhat like the
sky_sphere. You can do some of the same things to it, but that doesn't
make it an object. You can only have one of them, bounding and clipping
are useless, various other things.
Perhaps it should be an object, but then what do you do with multiple
cameras? Give each camera a name attribute, and specify the camera in
global_settings? It does seem a little inconsistant that the camera
isn't an object, but light sources are.

Post a reply to this message